The ‘Gold’ funeral plan is the ideal for those who have simplicity in mind. Your loved ones will have the reassurance of a traditional, dignified, ceremony, with no compromise on our usual levels of care and attention to detail.
This plan includes a contribution towards disbursements/3rd party fees. These are the cremation fees (or grave digging fee if burial), the doctor’s fee, and the minister’s/celebrant’s fee for the service at the crematorium. It also guarantees that no matter how long you live, there will never be anything further for your loved ones to pay towards the funeral director’s fees and services listed below.
What’s included in the Gold Funeral Plan?
- Professional advice and services
- 24 hours service
- Home visits
- Collection of the deceased (within 40 miles)
- Care of the deceased in Funeral Home
- Standard dignified coffin
- Viewing in Chapel of Rest
- Funeral procession from home or Funeral Home to the Crematorium
- Funeral procession from home to the Church service
- Funeral Directors Attendance
- Hearse and 2 bearers
- Minister or Celebrant fees
- Cremation fees
- Return of cremated remains
- A dedicated online memorial page including online donations
This plan is available from £3,340
*Please note, makemeawill.com is an intermediary only of Silver Clouds Funeral Plans. Your Funeral Plan agreement is underwritten by Silver Clouds Later Life Planning who hold full responsibility for the provision of your selected product. See full Terms & Conditions