The ‘Diamond’ funeral plan provides a comprehensive package, and is particularly suited to those with very large families, or who expect many mourners to attend. The plan covers 2 limousines, a traditional ceremony including full listings of floral tributes, open visiting hours to the Chapel of Rest, 24 hour support and advice, and a choice of a quality upgraded coffin.
This plan includes an allowance to contribute towards disbursements/3rd party fees. These are the cremation fee (or grave digging fee if burial), the doctor’s fee, and the minister’s/celebrant’s fee for the service at the crematorium. It also guarantees that no matter how long you live, there will never be anything further for your loved ones to pay towards the funeral director’s fees and services listed below:
What’s included in the Diamond Funeral Plan?
- Professional advice and services
- 24 hours service
- Home visits
- Collection of the deceased (within 40 miles)
- Care of the deceased in the funeral home
- A quality upgraded coffin
- Viewing in Chapel of Rest
- Funeral procession from home or Funeral Home to the Crematorium
- Funeral procession from home to the Church Service
- Funeral Directors Attendance
- Two limousines
- Hearse and 4 bearers
- Minister or Celebrant fees
- Cremation fees
- Return of cremated remains
- A dedicated online memorial page including online donations
This plan is available from £3,850
*Please note, makemeawill.com is an intermediary only of Silver Clouds Funeral Plans. Your Funeral Plan agreement is underwrittenby Silver Clouds Later Life Planning Ltd who hold full responsibility for the provision of your selected product. See full Terms & Conditions.