Our parent company, Beneficial Trust & Will Co Ltd can provide assistance and guidance on what to do when someone dies. At such a difficult time it can be overwhelming for those that are left behind to deal with the legal processes that need to be conducted in order to settle the deceased’s estate.
We can help provide comprehensive support with the following for you and your family:
- Establishing the existence and validity of a Will
- Requirements for statutory notices and the Probate process
- Collecting and collating the deceased assets
- Paying off the deceased persons debts and liabilities
- Establishing beneficiaries and inheritance rights
- Distribution of property and assets to the correct beneficiaries at the correct time
- Estate accounts (including tax calculations).
Please contact us for further information or to discuss your circumstances in more detail;
All legal services are conducted by our SRA regulated and fully approved legal partners.