Please read the Agreement document below before registering.
This Agreement is between BTWC Limited trading as www.makemeawill.com (us, we) and the Affiliate Partner (you)
1) Term of the Agreement: The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Affiliate application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement immediately and at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. You are only eligible to earn referral fees on sales occurring during the term.
2) Modification: We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and at our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new Agreement on this site. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Program rules. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
3) Limitation of Liability: We will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits or data, arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under to this Agreement.
4) Independent Investigation: You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You understand that we may at any time (directly or indirectly) solicit customer referrals on terms that may differ from those contained in this Agreement or operate web sites that are similar to or compete with your web site (if you have one). You have independently evaluated the desirability of participating in the program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this Agreement.
5) SPAM: BTWC Limited has a zero tolerance policy for SPAM. Any Affiliate accuse of SPAMMING will be immediately suspended while the company, in its sole discretion, determines the validity of the SPAM complaint. Valid SPAM complaints will result in the immediate termination of your account and forfeiture of any commissions owed you.
6) ONLINE ADVERTISING: You may advertise anywhere except the online ‘pay-per-click’ engines such as (but not limited to) Overture, Espotting, Mirago, and Google Adwords. The reason for this rule is that we have hundreds of Affiliates, and if even a few of them advertised on pay-per-click engines then this would not only drive advertising prices up, it would be considered as spamming by the pay-per-click companies and would lead to all advertisers being banned. If you are found to be advertising on any pay-per-click engine, your account will immediately be terminated and you will lose any commission due to you.
7) Miscellaneous:This Agreement is subject to the Laws of England. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
8) Commission Payments: Commission payments will be made at the end of the following month
9) Fraud and VAT: We reserve the right to debit your account accordingly for commission payments for sales which turn out to have been fraudulently paid for. VAT at the prevailing rate is included in our Will prices and commissions paid.
10) Data Protection: We are registered and comply with UK data protection laws. Please note that by clicking the I WISH TO REGISTER link, you are agreeing to all of the above terms and conditions.