During the Coronavirus outbreak please rest assured we are still supporting customer needs, and providing advice on Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Probate and Funeral Plans.
From the witnessing and signing of your Will, to handling Probate during an extremely difficult time, the team are available to guide you through every aspect, ensuring you can concentrate on your family and what’s most important at this time.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Write your Will with trusted and established Will Writing & Estate Planning specialists. Gain peace of mind for the future of your loved ones and ensure your wishes are met.
The right Will for your circumstances.
Make Me a Will was founded by ‘Beneficial Trust & Will Company Ltd’, and we have been providing expert guidance and advice to clients regarding Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Asset Protection, Funeral Plans, Estate Administration and Probate services for over 20 years.
You can be confident that we can help you create the right Will for your circumstances. In today’s world of extended families, family splits, extra properties and a range of digital assets, it’s essential to ensure you are creating the right Will that covers all your wishes and needs, after all everyone’s circumstances are different.
Making sure your wishes are met and that you have a legal and binding Will in place is where our friendly customer team will help you at every stage, they are always on hand to support you as and when required.
We are full members of the Institute of Professional Willwriters (with Chartered Trading Standards status). We are also full members of the Society of Will Writers. Our reserved legal activities are completed by our Solicitor Regulatory Authority approved solicitor partners. We are also Cyber Essentials Plus Certified meaning we are subject to external scrutiny with regard to our Cyber Secruity and GDPR standards.
Top Tips: Your Free Will Writing Guide
Download your complimentary guide to Will Writing:
- Have you been married before?
- Are you co-habiting but unmarried?
- Do you have children from previous & present relationships?
- Do you live with a partner who owns the house you live in?
- If you own the house, would you like your partner to continue living there but your children to inherit the property?
- Would you like to ensure your family home is passed to your children and not the state?
- Do you have an Estate value of more than £650,000?
Contact our friendly team for a free no obligation consultation
In summary a Will can:
- Name your Executors to manage your affairs after your death
- Appoint Guardians to look after your children should you pass away
- Help to preserve your property specifically for your beneficiaries
- Select Trustees to manage any business affairs
- Maximise Inheritance Tax allowances
- Give specific gifts of cash or possessions to individuals or charities.